We are excited to be re-opening our stores on Monday 15th June.
However, we do have new guidelines when visiting our stores.
Please read the following:
- All stores will be working at reduced hours 10 am to 4 pm
- There will be NO dress pattern books or knitting patterns out to browse through. Please list down at home what pattern(s) you would like.
- Please visit our stores prepared with a list of what you want to buy.
- Each customer will have a limited amount of time in-store to give all customers a chance to shop.
- At busy times there may be a need to restrict the number of customers in our stores at any one time. This will be monitored and implemented as required.
- Our larger stores will be operating a one-way system, which we would ask you to abide by please.
- Please DO NOT visit our stores if you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Keep 2m apart from other customers and staff (where possible)
- Families visiting with children, please ensure they remain by your side at all times.
- Customers & staff will not be required to wear a face-covering – This is optional.
- There are NO toilet facilities available to our customers.
The above-listed changes to the store may be subject to alterations without notice and are under constant review.
We appreciate that these changes might not suit every customer, but it is imperative that we keep our staff and customers safe, and therefore these new changes must be adhered to.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our stores.
The Franklin Family