We are experiencing some difficulties with our course booking system. Ensure you select a ‘1’ and then click on the Get Ticket Button. Otherwise your basket will be empty. Remember select your nearest branch to book online. Loyalty points are not available when booking on classes or courses. However, you can use your Franklins Loyalty Card on items purchased on your course!
Make your own Tilly & The Buttons – Stevie Dress or Top
March 27 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£45
Tilly & The Buttons – Stevie Dress or Top making Workshop
With no darts, zips or set-in sleeves, Stevie is a satisfyingly quick and easy make – yay! Stevie has a modern, boxy fit, with round neckline and grown-on sleeves, closing at the back with pretty ties or button loop. Make as a top with cropped hemline that hits the high hip, or above-the-knee dress length, with optional turn-up cuffs and patch pocket. Throw it on with a statement necklace and you’re good to go!
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics, such as linen, double gauze, chambray, cotton lawn, viscose (rayon). If you’re a confident stitcher, try a sandwashed silk or crêpe de chine.
- Your own Tilly & The Buttons Stevie Pattern
- Fabric – Top – Sizes 1-5: 1.1m (1 1/4yd) x 150cm (60in) wide Top – Sizes 6-10: 1.6m (1 3/4yd) x 150cm (60in) OR Top ALL sizes: 1.8m (2 yd) x 115cm (45in) wide;
Dress – Sizes 1-5: 1.4m (1 1/2yd) x 150cm (60in) wide Dress – Sizes 6-10: 2.1m (2 3/8yd) x 150cm (60in) OR Dress ALL sizes: 2.3m (2 1/2yd) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- 0.3m (3/8yd) interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- For button loop version: 1 x 12-18mm (1/2 – 3/4in) button and elasticated hairband
- Sewing machine and basic tools, incl buttonhole foot