- This event has passed.
Tilly & The Buttons – Coco Dress or Top with your Overlocker!
May 22, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£45
Tilly & The Buttons – Coco Dress or Top Making Workshop
SEW WITH KNIT FABRIC and your OVERLOCKER!
Fill your wardrobe with classic Breton tops, cosy knit dresses and sixties-style funnel necks. Choose from top or dress length, boat neckline or funnel roll neck, long or three quarter sleeves with optional rolled cuffs and patch pockets.
You will be using your overlocker to make this pattern!
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Medium weight knit fabric with very little stretch. Look out for interlock knit, double knit, ponte di roma, or feel the fabric to check it’s not too fine or stretchy.
- Bring your own overlocker with you
- Your Tilly & The Buttons Coco pattern
– Dress with funnel neck + cuffs – 2.3m x 150cm wide (2 1/2 yards x 60in) OR 3m x 115cm wide (3 1/4 yards x 45in)
– Plain dress – 2m (2¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.7m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
– Top with funnel neck + cuffs – 1.8m (2 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.7m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
– Plain top – 1.5m (1¾ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.2m (2½ yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- Ribbon or stay tape – 30cm (12in) x 6-8mm (1/4in) wide