This top of the range model combines a full featured overlocker with a cover hem machine which will sew a top and bottom hem simultaneously to create an industrial style cover hem.
The Janome 1200D provides all the tools needed to create great ready-to-wear garments. It is three machines in one: an overlocker, Cover hem and Top cover hem. It is versatile, incorporating many flatlock, blanket and overlock stitches, as well as the chain stitch and coverstitch. It’s not necessary to change the needle plate or foot for a rolled hem or top cover hem. For added confidence the 1200D automatically select the tensions settings for each stitch.
- 2, 3 or 4 thread overlocking
- 10 Built-in Stitch programmes
- Differential feed for difficult fabrics
- Auto tensions settings
- Variable stitch length 0.5 – 5.0mm
- Adjustable cutting width
- Easy rolled hem conversion
- 20 stitch variations
- Double chain
- Variable seam width 3.5 – 7.5mm
- Sews up to 1,300 spm
- Safety lock out on presser foot