The Janome 9300DX is an introductory level overlocker offering a great value for money. Whilst it is easy to use, it comes with an instructional DVD to explain the wide range of stitch options
The Janome 9300DX gives you a wide range of overlocking features in a compact machine. It’s sturdy design and precise Janome stitch performance ensures a neat finish.
It comes pre-threader and has a built-in rolled hem feature (no plate change)for easy changeover. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching, and can be used for fun special effects and the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing. Colour coded paths make threading so easy. Other features include whisper-quiet operation and electronic foot control.
- 3 0r 4 Thread overlocker
- Colour coded easy threading
- Differential feed for difficult fabrics
- Adjustable cutting width
- Variable stitch length 1.0 – 4.0mm
- Variable seam width 2.0 – 5.7mm
- Uses standard ballpoint needles
- Easy rolled hem conversion
- Lay-in thread tension dials
- Retractable upper knife
- Sews up to 1,500 spm
- Extra high presser foot lift