The Janome Atelier 6 is a contemporary styled, well illuminated, free-arm sewing machine. The rigid die-cast aluminum frame ensures stable sewing even at high speeds, up to 1,000 stitches per minute and the larger arm space and superior AcuFeed™ Flex layered fabric feeding system ensures the machine is equally suited to both larger projects and precision sewing.
Packed with 196 stitches including 10 auto 1-step buttonholes and 1 font (4 alphabets). The atelier 6 has an incredible 91 needle positions and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance. There are 6 LED lights in 3 locations, an automatic thread cutter, superior needle threader, 9mm decorative stitches and 7 levels of foot pressure. The LCD screen has 8 direct stitch selection keys for commonly used stitches plus easy access to functions – stitch elongation, twin needle setting, mirror image, stitch start over, machine lock, and the set menu. The stitch chart is inside the lid with stitches grouped together for their functionality – buttonholes, satin stitches, quilting stitches, decorative stitches, alphabets, etc. There is an adjustable knee lifter to help pivot on corners and even a remote thread cutter port!
Blue Janome bobbins come as standard with this model.
- LARGER WORKSPACE 210MM (8.3”) X 120MM (4.7″)
- SEWING SPEED UP TO 1,000SP
- 196 BUILT-IN STITCHES
- AUTO 1-STEP BUTTONHOLE X 10 STYLES
- ACUFEED™ FLEX LAYERED FABRIC FEEDING SYSTEM
- AUTO LOCK-OFF STITCH BUTTON
- START/STOP BUTTON
- FOOT PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT-7 LEVELS
- TWIN NEEDLE CAPABILITY
- ADJUSTABLE KNEE LIFTER
- REMOTE THREAD CUTTER PORT
- LARGE LDC DISPLAY SCREEN WITH BACKLIGHT
- EASY SET BOBBIN
- 9MM STITCH WIDTH, 91 NEEDLE POSITIONS
- STITCH LENGTH UP TO 5MM
- AUTO THREAD CUTTER (SCISSORS BUTTON)
- EASY-CHANGE NEEDLE PLATE
- MAXIMUM SPEED CONTROL SLIDER
- PROGRAMMABLE NEEDLE UP/DOWN
- 6 X WHITE LED LIGHTS IN 3 LOCATIONS
- METAL INTERNAL FRAME