Bernina 790 Plus e with BSR Foot & Emb Unit
Beautiful embroidery every time
- Place your design exactly where you want
- Clean embroidery results on the top
- Intuitive & very easy to use
- The B 790 PLUS is enriched with exciting embroidery features like Pinpoint Placement, Enhanced Editing Functions, Total Embroidery Stitch Control and much more.
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
- The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
A lot of space just for you
- Embroider maxi-sized motifs with ease
- Comfortably maneuver large projects
- Designed for the Maxi Hoop
- The B 790 PLUS offers a full 13-inch extended freearm including ten inches of space to the right of the needle. Enjoy a large sewing and embroidery area.
Automatic features are yours!
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
- Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.
Love the BERNINA innovations
- Achieve the finest stitching results
- Stitches are kept consistent
- Assistance with free-motion sewing
- The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension provides ideal thread tension for each and every stitch type, in any variation. The BERNINA Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results.
Ask your on-screen support
- Ask how much stabilizer you need
- Find the proper needle and foot
- Learn more about sewing and embroidery
- The Sewing and Embroidery Consultants and the built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answer your questions whenever you need them.
Sew silk & leather like a pro
- Handle special materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed
- Optimum visibility while sewing
- The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed is easily engaged when needed and tucks completely out of the way when it?s not.
Create your personal stitch
- Design & create your own stitches
- Draw your stitch design directly on the screen
- Convert the design into a stitch pattern
- Edit stitches and create your own. The creative possibilities are endless and your stitch library is continuously expanding.
Enjoy embroidery at its best
- Switch to embroidery mode with one click
- Edit any design with ease
- Position the design precisely
- Complex design combinations can be re-sequenced according to color. Save the finished design on the machine or on a USB stick.
- Place your design on the fabric exactly where you want it.
- No need to use the template anymore.
- Easy to use: Simply select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
- Perfect results quickly and precisely.
- Undo & Redo: Simply undo or redo steps while editing or combining designs to return to your initial position.
- Group & Ungroup: Combine designs to edit all at one time with group. Break apart designs to edit individually with ungroup.
- Rearrange: Customize the design layer stitch-out sequence. Use rearrange in combination with the group function.
- Total Embroidery Stitch Control
Thread Away Mode:
- Pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top. Program jump stitch length to manage thread cuts. Subject to design properties. No more manual trimming on the top side needed.
- Invisible & Smart Secure: Securing stitches become invisible as the tie-on/off stitches are sewn in stitch direction. Smart secure adds tie-on/off stitches to a design, if none are preset.
Bonus Embroidery Designs & Alphabets
- Dozens of new embroidery designs, including monograms with frames, in-the-hoop projects and special technique designs.
- Includes nine newly digitized embroidery alphabets such as Curly, Happy Times, Deco and Rounded.
- Intuitive & very easy to use
- For each embroidery technique, the consultant helps you to choose the correct foot, needle, thread and stabilizer according to your fabric to achieve the best results.
- Toggle between mm & inches: The embroidery design size and the hoop dimensions can be shown in mm or inches.
- Reads most popular file formats: EXP, DST, PES, JEF, PCS, SEW, XXX.