Brother Stellaire XJ1
Orders for this model can only be collected in-store.
Because you’re an accomplished creative who wants a perfect finish, every time, we’ve designed the Stellaire Innov-is XJ1 just for you. With the latest in sewing and embroidery technologies, you’ll get consistent stitch length, laser-straight lines and uniform edge stitching, whenever you sit down to sew.
- Extra-large embroidery area: 9.5 x 14" (360 x 240mm)
- Up to 1050spm embroidery speed
- 10.1” High-resolution LCD screen
- Wireless capability to work with My Design Snap app, and to import data from PE-Design 11
- My Design Snap positioning app for easy positioning
- 727 built-in embroidery designs, including 101 Disney designs
- 24 embroidery fonts (22 alphabets and 2 Cyrillic fonts)
- Stitch to Block function - change size of embroidery keeping the stitch density
- LED pointer embroidery foot
- Enhanced font editing functions
- Colour shuffling with favorite setting
- Automatic electronic needle threader
- Auto jump stitch trimmer
- USB port – making it easy to import designs
- 17 Built-in teaching movies
- 5-year warranty (1 year for commercial use)
The Stellaire Innov-is XJ1 sewing and embroidery machine is designed for those whose creativity knows no bounds.
Express yourself with 727 built-in decorative stitches, and four sewing fonts and 727 embroidery designs, including Disney and monograms, colour shuffling and enhanced thread palettes.
With Stellaire’s new My Design Snap app you can use your mobile device for quick, easy and precise embroidery positioning. Just take a picture of your fabric in the special embroidery hoop and wirelessly send the data to your Stellaire.
You don’t even need a PC to get designing on your Stellaire!
The Stellaire comes with My Design Center built in, for powerful, easy-to-use editing where you can create your own custom works of art. Draw straight into My Design Center using the Stellaire’s large touch screen or import your own jpegs and turn them into embroidery. You can even pair My Design Center with My Design Snap to convert your own images into unique embroidery designs. You can ‘draw’ straight onto your fabrics, using the touchscreen to convert your designs into embroidery data.
The extra large embroidery area of 240 x 360mm (9.5 x 14”) allows you to work on bigger projects, and with the bright 10.1” HD LCD display with five adjustable light settings, you can create at any time.
With 11.25” from needle to arm you can achieve anything you can imagine. From quilts to curtains, wedding dresses to bulky coats, there’s always space on the Stellaire Innov-is XJ1 to work quickly and comfortably.